We have given detailed information about Bin Sachivalay Clerk jobs in Gujarat, such as GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Qualification, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Old Exam Paper with solution, Exam Fees, Salary, Age limit, etc.We have tried our best to provide the Latest, Easy, and Simple information about Bin Sachivalay Clerk Recruitment.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Bharti Qualification, Syllabus, Salary Gujarat 2022
The Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) invites online application forms for the selection of candidates for direct recruitment to the following Bin Sachivalay Clerk vacancies. For this, the candidate has to apply on the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in at intervals within the stipulated time. The Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) conducts this examination in Gujarat.
So aspirants who are qualified for Bin Sachivalay Clerk should keep checking the official website and job advertisements as Bin Sachivalay Clerk posts are frequently recruited.
In the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk post-selection method, only written examinations will have to be given. There is no need to give an interview for this exam. However, that may change in the future. Keep aware.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post Brief Information:
- Name of the Post – GSSSBBin Sachivalay Clerk
- Advertisement No – GSSSB/150/2018-19
- Organization Name –Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB)
- Selection Process –Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test
- Apply Mode –Online
- Type of Job –Gujarat Govt. Jobs
- Salary –Rs. 19950/- Per Month
- Employment Type –Full Time
- Age Limit –18 – 33 years
- Application Fee –Rs. 100/- [+12] for general candidates and 0/- fee for OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
- Category –GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk
- Job Location –Gujarat
- Official Address –Karmyogi Bhavan, Block No. 2nd, 1st Floor, behind Construction, Sector 10(A), Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382010
- Official Website –https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Qualification Gujarat 2022
Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Bharti Eligibility
Qualification for the Bin Sachivalay Clerk job is a Should have at least HSC 12th Pass and recruitment candidates should have sufficient knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both languages.
Qualification for Bin Sachivalay Clerk, a degree in
- HSC 12th Pass
- Basic Computer knowledge (CCC)
- knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Age Limit Gujarat
For Bin Sachivalay Clerk recruitment candidate’s age should be less than 18 years and not more than 33 years. This is the age limit for Bin Sachivalay Clerk this year, but the age limit changes from time to time so it is worth keeping in mind.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Age Relaxation in Gujarat
For GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk General Category Female, Reserved Category Male and Female, and Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped(PHW) candidates are eligible for Relaxation in age limit as given below, which is given year-wise.
- General Category Male – 0 Year
- General Category Female – 5 Year
- General Category PWH Male – 10 Year
- General Category PWD Female – 15 Year
- Reserved Category Male – 5 Year
- Reserved Category Female – 10 Year
- Reserved Category PWH Male – 15 Year
- Reserved Category PWD Female – 20 Year
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Pattern Gujarat 2022
The GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk exam will be conducted in two phases, the first phase is the competitive written test and the second phase is the Computer Proficiency Test, the details of which are given below.
- Competitive Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
Candidates should check the exam Pattern before starting the Bin Sachivalay Clerk exam preparation and before giving the exam. From the exam Pattern, a candidate needs to have an idea of the Exam Time, Marks, Type, and more questions.
- Language: Gujarati
- Total Marks: 200
- Type: MCQ Questions
- Duration: 120 Minutes
Negative Marking in GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam:
- Minus [-0.25] for the incorrect Answer
- Minus [-0.25] for Blank Answer
- Minus [-0.25] for Many choice Answer / Erasure Answer
Note: If you don’t know or don’t want to answer a question, then select the last option “Not Attempted” and there will be no negative marking in Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Syllabus Gujarat 2022
The syllabus of the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Competitive Written Test and Marking Details are given below
Syllabus for Bin Sachivalay Clerk Competitive Written Test :
|Gujarati language Sahitya and Grammar||50 marks|
|General Knowledge, Computer, Science||80 marks|
|English Grammar||40 marks|
|Maths, Subject related to the Technical academic qualification of the premises||30 marks|
Bin Sachivalay Clerk syllabus pdf download :Click Here
Syllabus for Bin Sachivalay ClerkComputer Proficiency Test :
|Gujarati Typing||20 marks|
|English Typing||20 marks|
|Computer Practical Test||60 marks|
The Exam pattern and syllabus given here are as per the recruitment of Bin Sachivalay Clerk taken in 2020/21.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Salary in Gujarat 2022
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Salary is Fix Rs 19950/- per month in Gujarat 2022.
For the first five years, the Bin Sachivalay Clerk candidate’s salary is Fix Rs 19950/- per month in 2022. From below candidates can see the Official Notifications For Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post.
Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Old Exam paper with solution Pdf
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Question Paper Pdf Download here
- Gujarat GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Old Paper PDF Question Paper | Download
- Old Paper Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam | Question Paper | Answer
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Fees Gujarat
All the candidates who have selected the “General” category while filling out the form have to pay the examination fee. Even if a reserved category candidate applies for a non-reserved seat, he will not have to pay the examination fee.
But for exemption from the examination fee, those reserved category candidates will have to indicate their category in the online application. Otherwise, the examination fee has to be paid.
Candidates who select the following categories in the application form will not have to pay any kind of examination fees.
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Caste (ST)
- Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- Ex-serviceman (Ex. Serviceman) of all categories
- Physically Handicapped Candidates (PH) of all categories
All candidates have to pay online Rs.100/- cash + Rs.12/- postal charges for the Bin Sachivalay Clerk post except as shown above or can also pay challan through a post in due time.
- No examination fee will be accepted in any other manner after the prescribed time under any circumstances
- Examination fee payment is not refundable nor will the fee be kept as a reserve for any other examination.
- Application of candidates who are liable to pay examination fees will not be accepted without payment of fees.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Bharti Official Website Gujarat
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post Department Name:
- ગૌણ સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ [GSSSB]
- ગુજરાત પંચાયત પસંદગી મંડળ [GPSS]
- જિલ્લા પંચાયત પસંદગી મંડળ [DPSSC]
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Application Form Contact Details
The Bin Sachivalay Clerk Recruitment contact number is here. For more info visit the official website
Panchayat Department: Contact
ગુજરાત ગૌણ સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ
“કર્મયોગી ભવન,” બ્લોક નં. 2, પહેલો માળ,
નિર્માણભવનની પાછળ, સેકટર-10-A
ફોન/ફેકસ : 079-23256332
Google Map Location: Click Here
I will keep posting more important posts on my Website[onlinegujarat.in] for all of you. Please give your love and support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check the frequently asked questions on Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post below:
Q. Who can apply for Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post Gujarat?
A. Qualification for Bin Sachivalay Clerk jobs is Should have at least HSC 12th Passand candidates must need essential computer knowledge(ccc). Candidates must be 10th and 12th pass and must be in the age bracket of 18 to 33 years. Candidates must also have knowledge of the local language and must have studied (like Gujarati subject) the respective local language.
Q. Is GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk a govt Job?
A. Yes, Bin Sachivalay Clerk is a government Job under Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) and District Panchayat Service Selection Committee.
Q. Can females apply for GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk posts?
A. Yes, female candidates can apply for the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk post.
Q. How many days will it take for the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post result?
A. The official usually takes around 1-2 months to release the result.
Q. How to apply for GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Recruitment 2022?
A. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post of Bin Sachivalay Clerk through the online official website: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Q. How Much Is GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post Application Fee?
A. The application fee for Bin Sachivalay Clerk PostOBC/SC /ST/ PWD/ is Rs.0/- And UR Candidate Is Rs.100/-.
We have tried to provide simplified and fully detailed information in every blog post. The information is given as per the last Bharti no. GSSSB/150/201819 Bin Sachivalay Clerk Bharti was taken. The future may change. Once you go to the official website, make a to decide. Thank You so much for the Love and Support.