We have given detailed information about Laboratory Technician jobs in Gujarat, such as GPSSB Laboratory Technician Qualification, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Old Exam Paper with solution, Exam Fees, Salary, Selection Process for GPSSB Laboratory Technician, etc.
We have tried our best to provide the Latest, Easy and Simple information about Laboratory Technician Recruitment.
GPSSB Laboratory Technician Bharti
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board invites online application forms for the selection of candidates for direct recruitment to the following Laboratory Technician (Class-III) vacancies. For this, the candidate has to apply on the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in at intervals within the stipulated time. The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) conducts this examination in Gujarat in every District
So aspirants who are qualified for Laboratory Technician should keep checking the official website and job advertisements as Laboratory Technician posts are frequently recruited.
In the Laboratory Technician post-selection method, only written examinations will have to be given. There is no need to give an interview for this exam. However, that may change in the future. Keep aware.
Laboratory Technician Qualification Gujarat
Gujarat Laboratory Technician Bharti Eligibility
Qualification for Laboratory Technician jobs is A Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of Computer, Hindi, and Gujarati language. For Laboratory Technician recruitment candidate should have sufficient knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both languages.
Qualification for Laboratory Technician
- A Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or Microbiology or Bio-chemistry or Biotechnology obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the central or a State Act in India, or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956;
- Have passed the Diploma in Laboratory Technician or Medical Laboratory Technician or Medical Laboratory Technology or P.G. diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or one year Medical Laboratory Technician Training Course or Laboratory Technician Training Course obtained from any of the Government Recognized institutes or Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
- the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967;
- adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Basic Computer knowledge (CCC)
Laboratory Technician Age Limit Gujarat
For Laboratory Technician recruitment candidate’s age should be less than 18 years and not more than 33 years. This is the age limit for Laboratory Technician this year, but the age limit changes from time to time so it is worth keeping in mind.
Laboratory Technician Age Relaxation in Gujarat
For Laboratory Technician General Category Female, Reserved Category Male and Female, and Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates are eligible for Relaxation in age limit as given below, which is given year-wise.
- General Category Male – 0 Year
- General Category Female – 5 Year
- General Category PWH Male – 10 Year
- General Category PWD Female – 15 Year
- Reserved Category Male – 5 Year
- Reserved Category Female – 10 Year
- Reserved Category PH Male – 15 Year
- Reserved Category PH Female – 20 Year
- Laboratory Technician Exam Pattern Gujarat
The Laboratory Technician exam will be conducted in two phases, the first phase is the competitive written test, the details of which are given below.
- Competitive Written Test
Candidates should check the exam Pattern before starting the Laboratory Technician exam preparation and before giving the exam. From the exam Pattern, a candidate needs to have an idea of the Exam Time, Marks, Type, and more questions.
- Language: Gujarati
- Total Marks: 100
- Type: MCQ Questions
- Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking in GPSSB Laboratory Technician exam:
- Minus [-0.25] for the incorrect Answer
- Minus [-0.25] for Blank Answer
- Minus [-0.25] for Many choice Answer / Erasure Answer
Note: If you don’t know or don’t want to answer a question, then select the last option “Not Attempted” and there will be no negative marking.
Laboratory Technician Syllabus Gujarat
Syllabus of Laboratory Technician Competitive Written Test and Marking Details are given below
Syllabus for Laboratory Technician Competitive Written Test :
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||35 marks|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||20 marks|
|English Language and Grammar||20 marks|
|Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification.||75 marks|
“General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
“Gujarati Language and Grammar” include questions related to –
- Gujarati up to standard 1 to 12
- Gujarati Grammar
- Shabdkosh etc.
- Gujarati Sahitya
- Writer and Poet questions.
- Virudharthi shabdo
- Samanarthi shabdo
” English Language and Grammar ” include questions related to –
- English Grammar
- Word correction
- English Up To STD. 6th to 12th.
- Unseen passage
- Types of sentences
- Active and Passive voice
- Subject-verb Agreement
- Direct & Indirect speech
” Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job ” include questions related to –
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology.
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Mycology & Plant Pathology.
- Viruses, Bacteria & Algae.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Geochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry
- Bio molecules.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Shallowness and hoarseness.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
Note: The question papers shall be of objective type MCQ (multiple choice questions).The Exam pattern and syllabus given here are as per the recruitment of Laboratory Technician taken in 2022.
Laboratory Technician Salary in Gujarat
Laboratory Technician Salary is Fix Rs 31340/- per month in Gujarat 2022.
For the first five years, the Laboratory Technician candidate’s salary is Fix Rs 31340/- per month in 2022. From below candidates can see the Official Notifications For Laboratory Technician Post.
Gujarat Laboratory Technician Old Exam paper with solution Pdf
Laboratory Technician question Paper Pdf : Download here ( Available Soon )
Laboratory Technician Exam Fees Gujarat
All the candidates who have selected “General” category while filling the form have to pay the examination fee. Even if a reserved category candidate applies for a non-reserved seat, he will not have to pay the examination fee.
But for exemption from examination fee those reserved category candidates will have to indicate their category in the online application. Otherwise the examination fee has to be paid.
Candidates who select the following categories in the application form will not have to pay any kind of examination fee.
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Caste (ST)
- Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- Ex-serviceman (Ex. Serviceman) of all categories
- Physically Handicapped Candidates (PH) of all categories
All candidates have to pay online Rs.100/- cash + Rs.12/- postal charges for Laboratory Technician post except as shown above or can also pay challan through post in due time.
- No examination fee will be accepted in any other manner after the prescribed time under any circumstances
- Examination fee payment is not refundable nor will the fee be kept as reserve for any other examination.
- Application of candidates who are liable to pay examination fee will not be accepted without payment of fee.
Laboratory Technician Bharti Official Website Gujarat
Laboratory Technician Post Department Name:
- ગુજરાત પંચાયત સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ
- જિલ્લા પંચાયત પસંદગી મંડળ (DPSSC)
Laboratory Technician Application Form Contact Details
Laboratory Technician contact number here. For more info visit the official website
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board
GPSSB Address :
- Block-2, C-Wing, 5th Floor, Karmyogi Bhavan, Sector-10/A, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382010
We will keep posting a more important post on Website (onlinegujarat.in) for all of you. Please give your love and support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check the frequently asked questions on Laboratory Technician Post below:
Q. Who can apply for Laboratory Technician Post Gujarat?
A. Laboratory Technician jobs is A Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of Computer, Hindi, and Gujarati language. For LaboratoryTechnician recruitment candidate should have sufficient knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both languages.
Q. Is Laboratory Technician a govt Job?
A. Yes, Laboratory Technician is a government Job under Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) and District Panchayat Service Selection Committee.
Q. Can females apply for Laboratory Technician posts ?
A. Yes, female candidates can apply for the Laboratory Technician post.
Q. How many days will it take for the Laboratory Technician Post result ?
A. The official usually takes around 1-2 months to release the result.
Q. How to apply for Laboratory Technician Recruitment ?
A. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post of Laboratory Technician through the online official website: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Q. How Much Is Laboratory Technician Post Application Fee ?
A. The application fee for Laboratory Technician Post OBC/SC /ST/ PWD/ is Rs.0/- And UR Candidate Is Rs.100/-.
We have tried to provide simplified and fully detailed information in every blog post. The information is given as per the last Laboratory Technician Bharti was taken. The future may change. Once you go to the official website, make a to decide. Thank You so much for the Love and Support.