Pm Kisan eKYC Update : pm kisan samman nidhi yojana ekyc (PM Kisan e-KYC): PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched on 1st December 2018 by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji to improve the lives of the country’s farmers and to meet the basic needs related to agriculture. was started | Under this scheme, farmers are given financial assistance of Rs.6 thousand per year by the government. The amount of PM Kisan given to the farmers is given in three equal installments of 2000 rupees.
What is PM KISAN e-KYC?
PM KISAN is a central government scheme in India by which the Indian government provides financial assistance to farmers who meet certain conditions. All land-owning farmer families would receive annual income assistance of Rs. 6,000, paid out in three equal amounts of Rs. 2000 every four months, under the proposal. The farmers eligible for this scheme will receive the funds in their bank accounts.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PM KISAN) is the name of the scheme that was launched by the central government.
Updating Pm Kisan eKYC
- A lot of changes have been made in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (pm kisan samman nidhi) . In these changes, it has been made necessary for the farmers to complete the ekyc portal aadhar, the 11th installment can be stopped without the farmers getting KYC done. Till the farmers do not get PM Kisan e-KYC completed, then this amount can stop in their bank account. Because the central government wants that the wrong people should not take advantage of this scheme started for the farmers, so it has been made mandatory to complete the e-KYC by the central government.
- That is why you are advised that if you are also a beneficiary of PM Kisan, ie a farmer, then you must get pm kisan gov in login e-kyc. Your installment will not stop by getting KYC done.
Pm Kisan eKYC Update ?
- As we have already told you that e-KYC is mandatory, you will be given complete information about this work for PM Kisan registered farmers.
Know how to complete your e-KYC:
- First of all visit the official website of PM Kisan, pmkisan.gov.in.
- After coming to the home page, click on the E-KYC option on the right side.
- Now enter your Aadhar card number and captcha code.
- Click on Search
- Enter your mobile number which is linked with Aadhar.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter it at the relevant place.
- Finally click on submit. Your KYC process is complete.
Benefits of PM Kisan Scheme
- Under PM Kisan Yojana, 12 crore farmers across the country are benefitted. Following are the benefits of the scheme –The small expenses related to agriculture of the farmers should be met. Apart from this, this scheme also fulfills the essential domestic needs of small and poor farmers.
- Farmers from all over the country are getting benefited from this scheme, farmers are getting an annual assistance amount of Rs.6000. This money is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the farmers.
- The introduction of the scheme has brought a lot of relief to the farmers, because sometimes even if their crops are completely ruined by the weather, then this amount proves to be very helpful for them at such times.
Documents Required for Pm Kisan eKYC Update
- To do e-KYC for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, it is necessary for the farmers to have some valid documents. Apart from Aadhar card, what are the other documents that you can read to complete Pm Kisan eKyc ? The details of all the required documents are given below –Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- bank passbook
- Role Description
Important Link abou PM KISAN E-KYC
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Payment Statistics||Click Here|
|eKYC Link||Click Here|
|New Farmer Registration||Click Here|
|Online Refund||Click Here|
|Updation of Self Registered Farmer||Click Here|
How to do PM Kisan e-KYC?
- You can get e-KYC done in any way to get the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana amount. You can also get yourself done online through Aadhaar OTP. Apart from this, you can also get e-KYC done online by visiting your nearest CSC center.
How to do self PM Kisan e-KYC (Aadhaar)?
You can get PM kisan eKYC done through aadhaar e-kyc otp sitting at your home. For this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to its official website www.pmkisan.gov.in for Kisan Aadhaar e-KYC .
- After coming to the home page, you have to click on the option of e-KYC.
After clicking on the eKyc option, a new page will open in front of you.
Here you will have to enter your Aadhaar number, after that click on the search button.
After clicking on the search button, a dialog box will open in front of you in which you have to enter your mobile number, after that click on Get Mobile OTP (One-time password) option.
On the next page you now have to verify the ekyc one-time password (otp) .
After Mobile OTP Verification (Verify) a second OTP will be received on the mobile number registered in Aadhaar, you have to verify the same here.
After verifying the Aadhaar registered mobile OTP, you have to click on submit for auth option.
In this way now ekyc will come on the screen by writing sucessfully submitted, that means your ekyc process will be completed.
In this way now your Kisan Samman Nidhi ekyc has been updated.
How to do CSC Center PM Kisan E-KYC ?
- If you want to get your e-KYC done by visiting your nearest CSC center, then you can do it by following the procedure given below-
- To get your ekyc done at CSC center, you have to first go to its digital service portal.
- After coming on the dashboard, you have to search PM Kisan Seva.
- After this you click on Biometric / OTP KYC PM Kisan option.
- Now the farmer’s Aadhar card number will have to be loaned.
- Now click on submit and authenticate button to do biometric of farmer.
- Take the fingerprint of the farmer on your biometric machine and then submit it.
PM Kisan eKYC Last Date
- The scheme of PM Kisan e KYC was implemented by the central government. The main objective of this scheme was to benefit small and poor farmers by giving them financial assistance. So that their income continues to increase and at the same time to provide them an annual assistance of Rs.6000.
Why does the problem of PM e-kyc invalid OTP arise?
- This only happens because the server is down on the website. When you fill all the mandatory details, but you see the option of invalid OTP, then understand that either it is happening due to server down or your mobile number is not linked with your aadhaar number.
Apart from this, there can also be reasons for not receiving OTP on your mobile number.
- Your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhaar – If your mobile is not linked with your Aadhaar number, then OTP will not be received on your mobile. Therefore, it is necessary for you to first get your active mobile updated on your Aadhaar.
- Wrong Entering of Mobile Number – Even if you enter the wrong mobile number, you may face the problem of otp, for pm kisan samman nidhi ekyc, enter the same mobile number as your aadhar number and given at the time of its registration have gone
- If you take care of all these points then you probably won’t face any problem.
Pmkisan.gov.in KYC Online
First of all, you have to check whether your mobile number is linked with Aadhaar or not. If your mobile number is not linked with Aadhar then you have to go to CSC center and link your mobile number with Aadhar card. You can complete this process by visiting CSC center only. You can complete this process by talking to the representative you will find there. You can open it with your finger print by visiting CSC center. After that you can complete your pm kisan e-kyc process.
pm kisan customer care number:
- We have told all the steps related to eKYC in the article, but if you are still facing problem in getting PM kisan e-KYC completed, then you can contact on the toll free number given below. can do.
- Toll Free Number / Helpline Number – 155261 / 011-24300606
Frequently asked questions under PM Kisan Yojana
Q.1: Will all farmer brothers have to do PM Kisan e KYC?
Answer: Yes, if you want to take your installments regularly then you need to do pm kisan yojana ekyc.
Q.2: If farmers have not done e-KYC, will they not get their next installment?
Answer: No. If farmers have not done e-KYC then they will not be able to get their next installment. Therefore it is necessary that you must update your e-KYC.
Q3: How to do PM Kisan e KYC online?
Answer: You can do PM Kisan e KYC online yourself by visiting the official website of pmkisan.gov.in. In this article you will get complete information about e KYC. Please read it carefully.
Q.4: Can PM Kisan e-KYC be done offline also?
Answer: Yes, you can also do PM Kisan e KYC offline, for this you have to go to the nearest CSC center where you can get this process done.
Q.5: What is the solution if the option of invalid OTP comes while doing PM Kisan e-KYC?
Answer: If you also have to face this problem then you have to wait for a day or two because this problem is due to server down of official website. Or if your mobile number is not linked with Aadhaar, then this problem arises, for this you have to go to the nearest CSC center and update your mobile number.
Q.6: What is the fee to be paid for getting e-KYC done by CSC?
Answer: On getting this process done by CSC you will have to pay Rs.15 to 30.